欢迎来到 Peeka Club
Welcome — peek before you say yes
我已年满 16 周岁
I'm 16 or older
我已阅读并同意《隐私政策》
I agree to the Privacy Policy
查看全文 · Read full policy →🛡️ 见面安全:首次线下见面请选择公共场所,并告知亲友。
Meet in public first & tell a friend where you'll be.
Peeka Club 隐私政策
Privacy Policy · v1.0
我们收集什么 · What we collect
微信登录标识(openid)、你主动填写的城市、邀请函与响应内容、匿名聊天消息。
WeChat openid, city, invite/response content, anonymous chat messages.
匿名规则 · Anonymity
响应完成前,双方不会看到彼此的微信昵称;确认约会后按规则揭晓身份。
WeChat names stay hidden until you confirm the date.
你的权利 · Your rights
你可停止使用或请求删除数据。未满 16 周岁请勿使用。
You may stop using the app or request deletion. Not for users under 16.
约谁?
Who are you asking out? 👀
仅可发送给微信好友 · WeChat friends only~
正在约:小红
Only they will receive this 👀
也在用 Peeka 的微信好友
Your friends already on the app~
给 小红 的匿名提示
Still anonymous — promise 🤫
对方同意前只能看到这些
They'll only see this before saying yes 🎭
收件人:小红
Anonymous until they say yes~
选个表情
Pick an emoji~
可选约会类型
Date type options~
给 小红 的匿名邀请
Anonymous invite for 小红 👀
小红
They won't see your WeChat name · 看不到你的微信昵称
你会跟我约会吗?
Pretty please… date me?
发送后请分享给微信好友
Share the card to your friend after sending 📤
已匿名发送!
Sent anonymously — now we wait ⏳
对方不会看到你的微信昵称
They won't see your WeChat name
你会跟我约会吗?
Will you go on a date with me?
共同好友有几个? 3 个
"通过朋友认识~"
确定拒绝吗?
你不知道对方是谁,但对方知道你是谁。
You won't know who they are — but they'll know it's you.
你居然答应了?!🥹
You actually said YES?!
我都做好被你拒绝的准备了
I was SO ready for a no 😭
挑一个最 vibe 的!
Pick our ideal activity~
例如:XX商场一楼星巴克 · 1F Starbucks, XX Mall
已发送给邀请人!
Sent to your mystery inviter ✨
对方确认后会通知你 · Hang tight~
对方已接受邀请 🎉
They said YES!
这个时间适合你吗?
Does this time work for you?
时间不太合适?
以消息通知对方 · Send a note with a better time
逮到你了!
I got you!!
6 点见,我出发了 🚗
Be ready at 6 — I'm on my way
── 身份揭晓 · Identity reveal ──
已婉拒邀请
Invitation declined
匿名邀请会话
Anonymous chats — names hidden 🎭